Dubai is one of the best tourist destinations. If you are looking for any good travel destinations for your honeymoon you can always go to Dubai. It might seem expensive but we have found some decent Dubai honeymoon packages. These honeymoon packages for Dubai are filled with all the fun activities while providing you enough leisure time to do your own thing. It’s more cost-effective to plan your honeymoon in Dubai packages than winging it. So, here are some honeymoon packages in Dubai that will help you make the most out of your trip. Let’s check them out.
Best Honeymoon Packages in Dubai:
Let’s start with this romantic tour package that is perfect for couples planning to spend their honeymoon in Dubai. This 4 Nights package costs Rs. 27k per person. You can access it from most of the major cities. This tour ensures that couples can spend quality time with each other while visiting some of the top attractions of Dubai.
Everything has been set up perfectly for you to have the best time with your partner. All kinds of activities have been included to ensure that you can not only hit some of the popular spots but also have enough leisure time to explore on your own.
- The first day you just go to the hotel. There is nothing much planned for the day. At night you will enjoy a nice buffet dinner on a Dhow Cruise.
- You can visit the Jumeirah beach, check out Atlantis the Palm and visit the iconic Burj Khalifa. You will have time for shopping as well.
- The third day is all about the desert. From desert safari to cultural programmes, to camel rides and dinner.
- The Fourth day is meant for people who love adventure and water parks. You will be taken to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers. You can enjoy the water rides there and check out the marine creatures.
- The fifth day is the departure day. You can just enjoy a nice breakfast at the hotel and then check out and leave for the airport.
“Also Check: Top 7 Romantic Costa Rica Honeymoon Packages“
Dubai is an amazing travel destination. Visiting the city and its surrounding regions can be quite fulfilling. This next package ensures that you can have a wonderful time with your partner while visiting Dubai. This 6 Nights and 7 Days package is all about enjoying the Splendour of Dubai. The idea is to let go and enjoy yourselves as much as possible.
This package currently costs around Rs. 50k. It ensures that honeymooners can have tons of fun while enjoying the popular spots in Dubai. Everything has been arranged perfectly from the day of the arrival to the departure day.
- Dubai Creek is a beautiful water body that is quite pleasant to sail on. On your first day, the package includes a Dhow Cruise in the evening. You even get to enjoy a nice buffet dinner.
- The second day is all about enjoying the desert. From desert safari to dune bashing to cultural programmes to a nice dinner, you can enjoy it all.
- The next day is the city tour. You will be taken to all the interesting and popular tourist spots in the city including the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, etc.
- The fourth and fifth days include visiting Abu Dhabi, Ferrari World, and a Dolphinarium. You can have a lot of fun.
- On the last day, you get to stay at the Atlantis hotel on the Palm. The package also includes a visit to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers.
To get the most out of your Dubai trip you can go for a decent tour package. This package costs around Rs 45k per person. This is a 5-night and 6 days tour package.
Everything has been structured to ensure that you have the best time with your partner while visiting Dubai. The itinerary is filled with different activities. Fro enjoying some of the most popular spots to munching on delicious dishes you can experience it all.
- The first day is at your leisure. You will arrive at the airport. One representative from the company will be there to pick you up and will take you to your hotel. You can check out some stuff on your own.
- The second day is going to be more fun. You will visit the Burj Khalifa and go to the 124th floor and enjoy watching the entire region from such a height. At night you won’t be staying at your hotel but rather camping in a tent in the desert. You will enjoy watching the stars with your partner.
- The next day you will enjoy a nice evening at the Dhow Cruise and have a nice dinner buffet. The fourth day is all about the city. You will be taken to some of the most popular spots in the city.
- On the last day, you can enjoy a visit to the Dolphinarium and maybe you can interact with one of the creatures.
If you are based out of Delhi you can check out this next package. This might be a decent package for you and your partner to spend some lovely time in Dubai. It costs Rs. 44.5k per person and you will get to stay in Dubai for 5 nights. The package has a bunch of things for you to enjoy.
Each day has one or more activities during which you can check out some amazing destinations in Dubai. The company will ensure that your stay in Dubai is comfortable. This starts with the hotel itself. You will be staying at a 5-star hotel which has all the modern amenities.
- After you arrive at the airport you will be taken to your hotels where you can freshen up. In the evening, you will be taken to visit the Burj Khalifa. You can enjoy the view from the 124th floor and also check out the musical fountain show in the mall.
- Enjoy driving around the city in a luxury vehicle. In the evening, you will get to experience the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise. There will be dance and magic shows. You will also enjoy a delicious dinner.
- The third day will be spent in the desert. You can enjoy dune bashing, camel riding and get your hands painted with Henna if you want. You can enjoy nice cultural performances and a delicious BBQ dinner.
- The fourth is free. You can check out stuff on your own. On the last day, you will be staying at the Atlantis Hotel at the Palm. You will also enjoy Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers.
This next tour is from Hyderabad to Dubai. There is not much to talk about this package as the entire itinerary is completely customizable. It is a 6 Nights Dubai Tour package that you can customize according to your will. The price will vary based on the activities you add to your package. The following itinerary can give you some idea of how you customize a package for your Dubai trip.
- Find a Nice hotel to stay at. The package provides you with options. Go for the option that fits your budget and needs.
- Keep the first day light. Maybe a couple of tourist spots to check out. You can visit the Burj Khalifa on the first day.
- You can add the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise as one of the evening activities. It includes cultural performances, magic shows and a delicious dinner.
- You can keep one day to check out Abu Dhabi which is another amazing city a few hours from Dubai. Another activity that you can plan is the Desert Safari. You can partake in Dune Bashing, and camel rides and enjoy a nice BBQ Dinner.
- One day can be kept for enjoying any Adventure park like the Ferrari World or the Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers.
This next Dubai Tour package can be booked from PickYourTrail. This is again a custom package. You can add and remove stuff as you want. It is completely flexible. This is a 5 Nights package. The price of this package will vary based on the activities you add to your itinerary.
There are a couple of default activities already added. You can add to them as well. Let’s take a look at the default activities included in the package.
- The default activities on the package include a visit to the Burj Khalifa on the second day. Then there’s Souk Shopping on the second day and a visit to the Sentosa – 4D adventure land on the 5th day.
- You can add more to this itinerary. One thing you can check out is the Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise. Enjoying a romantic dinner with your partner should be your honeymoon goal anyways.
- Enjoying a nice BBQ dinner in the desert after watching some cultural programmes can be a good activity as well.
- You can also add a trip to Abu Dhabi. Also, try to enjoy the different beaches like the Jumeirah beach.
This next Dubai Tour package is for 5 Days and 4 Nights in Dubai. It is a romantic tour package that you can customize as well. There are a few activities already added by the company. This package costs around Rs. 38.5k per person. It is a basic Dubai package that has enough activities for you to enjoy while giving you leisure time to explore the city on your own. You do get to enjoy some of the popular activities. Here’s the basic itinerary that the company offers.
- On the first day, you relax at the hotel. In the evening, you will enjoy a Dhow Cruise on Dubai Marina Creek. It includes live music and a BBQ dinner.
- On the second day, you get to relax in the morning. The evening is filled with Desert Safari activities including dune bashing, camel riding, and enjoying a nice dinner.
- On the third day, you get to enjoy a water park at the Palm. It’s called the Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers. It has an aquarium as well.
- On the last day of your stay you get to visit the Burj Khalifa and check out the underwater zoo and sea aquarium.
If you want to stay a couple of more days in Dubai and want to do more stuff then this next package might interest you. It is a 7 days and 6 Nights package that you can find on Roaming Routes. It costs Rs. 48.5k per person. That’s a bit on the expensive side but you do get more perks and get to stay a couple of more days than the previous package.
- The first half of the arrival day is mostly for relaxing. You do get to spend your evening on the Dhow Cruise. There will be a Tanoura Show and live music.
- The next day there will be a half-day city tour. You will get to check out some nice spots. The evening will be filled with Desert Safari-related activities including camel rides, dune bashing, dinner etc.
- If you like water parks you will enjoy the third-day activities. It includes visiting Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers. You can enjoy the water park and then check out the huge aquarium.
- The fourth day. You will see the Grand Mosque and enjoy Ferrari World.
- The fifth day includes visiting the Burj Khalifa, an underwater zoo and checking out a Dolphin show. The last day includes a visit to the Dubai Museum of the Future.
The next package is perfect for honeymooners. It is a 6 days and 5 Nights Dubai Tour package that costs around Rs. 43k. It is a completely customizable package. You can remove things you don’t want to do and add more activities that you believe will heighten your experience. The cost will vary based on what you choose to add. Here’s the basic itinerary that the company is offering.
- On the first day, you arrive and check in to your hotel. You get to relax and freshen up. In the evening, you can enjoy a visit to the Burj Khalifa.
- The next day, you will have a nice tour of the city. In the evening, you enjoy a desert safari which includes BBQ dinner as well.
- If you like skiing or have always wanted to try it out then this next activity is for you. There is an indoor ski resort in Dubai that you will be visiting.
- The next day, you will be visiting the city of Abu Dhabi. You can enjoy a visit to the Ferrari World adventure park as well.
- On the last day, you can check out another amazing park called the Aquaventure and Lost Chambers. It is a water park that has a beautiful aquarium.
“Also Check: 16 Best Maldives Honeymoon Packages“
The last on our list of Dubai honeymoon packages. We have the quick honeymoon getaway package on Holidify. If you are looking for honeymoon packages for Dubai you can check it out. It is a cheaper option for a Dubai trip costing around Rs. 25.5k per person for 3 nights and 4 days trip to the city. Here’s the basic itinerary of the package.
- On the first day, someone will pick you up at the airport and you can have your lunch en route while going to your hotel. After relaxing you have a Dhow Cruise dinner lined up for the evening.
- The second day is all about seeing a few tourist spots in the city and having a delicious lunch at a nice restaurant.
- On the final day, you can have lunch at a nice restaurant in the afternoon and in the evening you can enjoy a nice Belly Dance show and a BBQ dinner in a desert camp.
So, that was our list of Dubai honeymoon packages. We hope you found some nice honeymoon packages for Dubai on our list. We have tried to include packages from different ranges. Most of the honeymoon packages in Dubai offer the same activities. Some may offer more while others may offer less.
That’s because these are the most popular and exciting activities for couples to enjoy. Having dinner on a cruise, camping out in the desert, going to water parks etc. So, if you are planning a honeymoon in Dubai packages you should expect these activities in this price range. We hope you have a great trip ahead!